Stephanie A. Rickey, PsyD
Program Director, Hill Center
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Stephanie A. Rickey, PsyD, is the program director for the Hill Center, which specializes in the use of skills training for adults with trauma-related disorders. As a doctoral student, she trained with Dr. Christine Courtois at The Center for Post-Traumatic Disorders in Washington, DC. She completed her post-doctoral training at McLean’s Women’s Treatment Program (now the Hill Center), with a focus on post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and the dissociative disorders and has also trained in and run dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) groups for women with PTSD and dissociative disorders.
Dr. Rickey is a member of the McLean Hospital trauma consultation and LEADER consultation teams. An instructor in psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, she also supervises psychology post-doctoral fellows and psychiatry residents and is a group leader at the Hill Center.
Education & Training
- 1998 BA in Psychology, George Washington University
- 2004 PsyD in Clinical Psychology, Argosy University/The American School of Professional Psychology
- 2003-2004 Internship, Westborough State Hospital
- 2004-2005 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, McLean Women’s Treatment Program