Stephanie A. Rickey, PsyD
Program Director, Hill Center for Women
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Stephanie A. Rickey, PsyD, is the program director for the Hill Center for Women, which specializes in the use of skills training for women with PTSD. As a doctoral student, she trained with Dr. Christine Courtois at The Center for Post-Traumatic Disorders in Washington, DC. She completed her post-doctoral training at McLean’s Women’s Treatment Program (now the Hill Center for Women), with a focus on post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and the dissociative disorders and has also trained in and run dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) groups for women with PTSD and dissociative disorders.
Dr. Rickey is a member of the McLean Hospital trauma consultation and LEADER consultation teams. An instructor in psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, she also supervises psychology post-doctoral fellows and psychiatry residents and is a group leader at the Hill Center.
Education & Training
- 1998 BA in Psychology, George Washington University
- 2004 PsyD in Clinical Psychology, Argosy University/The American School of Professional Psychology
- 2003-2004 Internship, Westborough State Hospital
- 2004-2005 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, McLean Women’s Treatment Program