McLean Hospital Title:
- Medical Director, Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Inpatient Program
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Stephanie C. Valcourt, MD, is the medical director of McLean’s Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Inpatient Program and an instructor in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. With a medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine, she completed her psychiatry residency training at MGH/McLean.
Dr. Valcourt actively participates in the training of psychiatry residents and medical students. Her clinical and research interests have focused on minimizing potential side effects of antipsychotic medications.
Education & Training:
- 2004 BA in Psychology, Harvard University
- 2010 MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine
- 2010-2011 Internship in Internal Medicine, Newton Wellesley Hospital
- 2011-2014 Residency in Psychiatry, Adult Psychiatry Training Program, Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital
- 2013-2014 Chief Resident in Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorders, Adult Psychiatry Training Program, Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital
- 2014 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Belmont campus - Admissions Building, Room 326