McLean Hospital Title:
- Director, Psychiatric Neurotherapeutics Program
- Medical Director, Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) Service
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Dr. Seiner’s clinical interests include neurotherapeutics and geriatric psychiatry. He is the director of McLean’s Psychiatric Neurotherapeutics Program, which includes electroconvulsive therapy, transcranial magnetic stimulation (both superficial and deep), and ketamine infusions. McLean’s ECT service now performs over 10,000 treatments a year, making it one of the largest ECT centers in the country. He is also a board certified geriatric psychiatrist.
Dr. Seiner has published book chapters and journal articles, and has lectured in multiple venues. In the past, he has been an associate residency training director for the McLean/MGH Adult Residency Program, and currently is the director of Medical Student Education at McLean Hospital.
Education & Training:
- 1990 BS in Chemical Engineering, University of Michigan
- 1994 MD, Washington University School of Medicine
- 1994-1998 Residency in Adult Psychiatry, McLean Hospital
- 1998-1999 Fellowship in Geriatric Psychiatry, McLean Hospital
- 1996 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 1999, 2009, 2019 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- 2000, 2010, 2019 Geriatric Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Belmont campus - de Marneffe Building, Room 209