McLean Hospital Title:
- Research Fellow, Neurobiology of Motivated Behavior Laboratory
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Research Fellow in Psychiatry
Suman Guha, PhD, joined the laboratory of Dr. Elena Chartoff as a post-doctoral research fellow in the summer of 2018. His research is focused on understanding the neurobiological mechanisms that underlie motivation states, drug-taking, and drug-seeking behavior.
To investigate these questions, Dr. Guha draws on his prior background in behavioral, molecular, cellular, and systems neuroscience techniques. He collaborates with a number of researchers in different disciplines.
Education & Training:
- 2008 BPharm, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India
- 2015 PhD, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, India
- 2020-2021 Seed Grant Fellowship, SPARED Conte Center, McLean Hospital
Belmont campus – Mailman Research Center, Room 215