McLean Hospital Title:
- Medical Director, Clinical Evaluation Center
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Susan M. Szulewski, MD, is the medical director of McLean Hospital’s Clinical Evaluation Center and an instructor in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. She completed her psychiatry residency at the Alpert Medical School of Brown University General Psychiatry Training Program.
Dr. Szulewski actively participates in the training of psychiatry residents, psychology interns, and medical students. Her clinical interests include emergency psychiatry, diagnostic assessments, and acute care stabilization.
Education & Training:
- 1995 BA in Psychology, New York University
- 2001 MD, Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Poland
- 2003-2004 Internship, VAMC Brockton, Massachusetts
- 2004-2007 Residency in Psychiatry, Adult Psychiatry Training Program, Alpert Medical School, Brown University
- 2013 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Belmont campus - Admissions Building, Room 349