Suzanne E. Bloore, MD
Staff Psychiatrist, Division of Psychotic Disorders
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Suzanne E. Bloore, MD, is a board-certified child, adolescent, and adult psychiatrist. Dr. Bloore has expertise in the treatment of emotion dysregulation, mood disorders, and psychotic disorders. She also teaches psychiatry residents and medical students.
Dr. Bloore focuses on a developmental approach to mental health issues throughout the life span. Her experience includes the blending of psychotherapy and medication consultation, as well as working with parents for the treatment of children who struggle with ADHD, anxiety, and early life adversity.
Education & Training
- 2004 BA in English Language and Literature, Smith College
- 2010 DipHE in Medical Sciences, Northumbria University
- 2013 MD, St. George’s University School of Medicine
- 2013-2016 Residency in Psychiatry, University of Cincinnati
- 2016-2018 Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati
- 2017 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- 2018 Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- 2018 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts