Tae-Yoon Park, PhD
Research Fellow, Molecular Neurobiology Laboratory
- Research Fellow in Psychiatry
Tae-Yoon Park, PhD, received his MS and PhD from the Department of Biotechnology at Yonsei University in Korea. He further researched the pathophysiological functions of RORγt in autoimmune diseases as a post-doctoral fellow at Yonsei University from 2013 to 2017.
In 2017, Dr. Park joined the Molecular Neurobiology Laboratory at McLean Hospital as a post-doctoral fellow.
Education & Training
- 2005 BS in Biotechnology, Yonsei University, Korea
- 2013 MS/PhD, in Biotechnology, Yonsei University, Korea
- 2013-2017 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Immune Cell Engineering Laboratory, Yonsei University
- 2017-Present Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Molecular Neurobiology Laboratory, McLean Hospital