Tanya Farber, PsyD
Program Director, Mood, Anxiety, Stress, and Trauma Track, LEADER Outpatient Clinic
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Tanya Farber, PsyD, is a staff psychologist at McLean Hospital, where she provides individual and group psychotherapy as part of the LEADER (Law Enforcement, Active Duty, Emergency Responder) Outpatient Mood, Anxiety, Stress, and Trauma Clinic. She also provides consultations to other hospital programs as part of the LEADER trauma consultation service and is involved in the supervision of psychiatry residents at McLean.
Dr. Farber completed her training at the Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology at Rutgers University and her pre-doctoral internship at Montefiore Medical Center. She completed a post-doctoral fellowship in the Trauma Services Program at the Washington, DC VA Medical Center.
Education & Training
- 2010 BA in Psychology, English, Bowdoin College
- 2012 PsyM in Clinical Psychology, Rutgers University
- 2015 PsyD in Clinical Psychology, Rutgers University
- 2014-2015 Pre-Doctoral Internship, Montefiore Medical Center
- 2015-2016 Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Clinical Psychology, Washington, DC VA Medical Center
- 2016 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts