Tatjana Dujmic, MD, PhD
Psychiatrist in Charge, Short Term Unit
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Tatjana Dujmic, MD, PhD, grew up in Croatia, a small Mediterranean country in the heart of Europe. She received her medical training from the University of Zagreb Medical School and graduated summa cum laude in 1992. Dr. Dujmic immigrated to the United States in 2000 to follow her dream and pursue a clinical career. Initially, she worked as a researcher at the Department of Psychiatry at Stanford University and subsequently continued with a pediatric internship at Southern California Kaiser Permanente Medical Group.
In 2005, Dr. Dujmic continued her training as a psychiatry resident at Tufts Medical Center, where she also completed the child psychiatry fellowship in 2010. In November 2011, she was granted a faculty position at the Harvard Medical School as an instructor in psychiatry. Since November 2017, she has been working as an inpatient psychiatrist at McLean Hospital.
Education & Training
- 1992 MD, University of Zagreb Medical School, Croatia2005-2008 General Psychiatry Residency, Tufts Medical Center
- 2005-2008 General Psychiatry Residency, Tufts Medical Center
- 2008-2010 Child Psychiatry Fellowship, Tufts Medical Center
- 2008 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2010 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- 2012 Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology