McLean Hospital Title:
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Neurobiology of Fear Laboratory
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Research Fellow in Psychiatry
Teniel S. Ramikie, PhD, is a research fellow in the laboratory of Dr. Kerry Ressler and her research interests include investigating the cellular and molecular mechanisms driving the pathophysiology of psychiatric disease states.
To this end, Dr. Ramikie employs multidisciplinary techniques to examine processes underlying lasting modifications in neural circuits associated with pathological behavioral states in disease models of fear and anxiety disorders.
Education & Training:
- 2007 BA in Human Development, University of Chicago
- 2014 PhD in Neuroscience, Vanderbilt University
- 2015-Present Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Neurobiology of Fear Laboratory, McLean Hospital
Belmont campus - Mailman Research Center, Room 114