Thrassos S. Calligas, MD
Associate Medical Director, McLean-Franciscan Child and Adolescent Inpatient Program
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Thrassos S. Calligas, MD, specializes in working with a multidisciplinary team in inpatient psychiatry and is particularly interested in children with complex psychiatric and psychosocial presentations and co-occurring diagnoses.
Dr. Calligas is actively involved in teaching medical students and residents. He is also interested in cross-cultural psychiatry.
Education & Training
- 1972 BA, Hamilton College
- 1976 MD, Tulane Medical School
- 1976-1977 Pediatrics Internship, Los Angeles County Medical Center
- 1977-1980 Adult Psychiatry Residency, McLean Hospital
- 1980-1982 Child Psychiatry Residency, McLean Hospital
- 1982-1983 Fellowship in Developmental Disorders, Boston Children’s Hospital
- 1978 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 1982 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychology of Neurology
- 1983 Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychology of Neurology