Trude L. Kleinschmidt, MD
Staff Psychiatrist, The Pavilion
- Instructor in Psychiatry, Part-Time
Trude Kleinschmidt, MD, received her MD from Harvard Medical School and was a resident at McLean Hospital and a clinical fellow at HMS and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. She is currently a staff psychiatrist at The Pavilion at McLean Hospital and an instructor in psychiatry, part-time, at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Kleinschmidt is a member of various professional societies including the American Psychiatric Association, has supervised numerous trainees, and lectures locally and nationally on various topics.
Education & Training
- 1977 AB, Harvard College
- 1984 MD, Harvard Medical School
- 1984-1985 Intern in Medicine, Mount Auburn Hospital
- 1985-1988 Resident in Adult Psychiatry, McLean Hospital
- 2000-Present Candidate in Psychoanalysis, Boston Psychoanalytic Society & Institute
- 1984-1988 Clinical Fellowship in Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
- 1987-1988 Clinical Fellowship in Psychiatry, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- 1986 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 1986 Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
- 1991 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology