Violeta Valdivia, MD
Staff Psychiatrist, Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) Service
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Violeta Valdivia, MD, is a staff psychiatrist at McLean’s Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) Service. She completed one year of post-residency training at Massachusetts General Hospital for electroconvulsive therapy and transcranial magnetic stimulation therapy.
Dr, Valdivia also evaluates patients for the treatment of major depressive disorder with IV ketamine and Spravato.
Education & Training
- 2007 BS in Biology, University of Texas – Pan American
- 2012 MD, Baylor College of Medicine
- 2012- 2016 Psychiatry Residency, Boston Medical Center, Boston University
- 2016 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2016 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology