Yudelki M. Firpo-Perretti, PhD
Staff Psychologist, McLean Anxiety Mastery Program
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Yudelki Firpo-Perretti, PhD, is a staff psychologist who specializes in evidence-based treatments such as cognitive behavioral treatment of anxiety, mood, and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) in children, adolescents, and young adults. Additionally, Dr. Firpo-Perretti is experienced in providing cognitive behavioral and behavior management interventions in school consultation and parent training formats.
Dr. Firpo-Perretti is currently an assistant in psychology at the School Consultation Service and the McLean Anxiety Mastery Program (MAMP), an intensive group-based outpatient program for children and adolescents with anxiety disorders and OCD.
Education & Training
- 2010 BA, Hunter College of CUNY
- 2013 MA in Clinical Psychology, Boston University
- 2018 PhD in Clinical Psychology, Boston University
- 2017-2018 Pre-Doctoral Intern, Columbia-New York Presbyterian Hospital
- 2018-2019 Post-Doctoral Fellow, Boston Child Study Center
- 2019 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts