Roundtable – What Makes Clinical Research/Work in Digital Psychiatry Ethical? (TIPS 2019)
Panelists discuss ethics regarding clinical care and research and digital psychiatry.
- Benjamin Silverman, MD, McLean Hospital
- Roscoe Brady, MD, PhD, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Laura Germine, PhD, McLean Hospital
- Robert Schleipman, MSc, PhD, Mass General Brigham
- James Wilkins, MD, DPhil, McLean Hospital)
These remarks were part of the 2019 Technology in Psychiatry Summit, an event sponsored by the McLean Institute for Technology in Psychiatry, which occurred October 28-29, 2019 at JB Martin Conference Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts.
Please visit mclean.org/itp to learn more about the McLean Institute for Technology in Psychiatry.