Suicide Myths, Realities, and What We Can Do to Help
Hosted by Mark A. Schechter, MD, North Shore Medical Center
In this webinar, Dr. Schechter debunks certain myths about suicide and focuses on how everyone has a role in suicide prevention.
Part of the BPD Patient and Family Webinar Series
- Suicide: Know the Signs and What To Do
- Addressing the Care of Suicidal Adolescents: What Works and What Doesn’t
- Suicide-Focused Assessment and Treatment Course
- Current Status: Innovations in Clinical Assessment and Treatment of Suicidal Risk
- Suicide prevention resources
If you are suicidal or are a danger to yourself or others, please call 9-1-1 or visit your nearest emergency room immediately.