McLean Hospital Title:
- Senior Clinical Team Manager, Behavioral Health Partial Hospital Program
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Andrew M. Kuller, PsyD, ABPP, is a clinical psychologist with expertise in the delivery of evidence-based treatments including cognitive behavior therapy (CBT). He is a senior clinical team manager in the Behavioral Health Partial Hospital Program at McLean Hospital and an instructor in Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Kuller’s research interests include insight and the cognitive-behavioral treatment of psychosis.
Education & Training:
- 1995 BA, Brown University
- 2008 PsyD, Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology
- 2007-2008 Pre-Doctoral Internship, Massachusetts Mental Health Center/Harvard Medical School
- 2008-2009 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Boston College
- 2014 Clinical Psychology, American Board of Professional Psychology
Belmont campus - Recreation Building, Room 129