McLean Hospital Title:
- Director of Trauma-Informed Treatment, Consultation, and Outreach, Center of Excellence in Depression and Anxiety Disorders
- Staff Psychiatrist, Hill Center for Women
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Member of the Faculty of Psychiatry
Alisha Moreland, MD, is a community psychiatrist who works at the intersection of trauma, addiction, and mental health. Her core mission in life is to do good, serve others, and reduce human suffering.
At McLean, Dr. Moreland is the director of Trauma-Informed Treatment, Consultation, and Outreach for the Center of Excellence in Depression and Anxiety Disorders and a staff psychiatrist at the Hill Center for Women.
Moreland-Capuia A. Training for change: transforming systems to be trauma-informed, culturally responsive and neuroscientifically focused. Cham, Switzerland: Springer Nature, 2019.
Education & Training:
- 2002 BS in Biological Sciences, Stanford University
- 2007 MD, George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- 2009-2013 Residency in General Psychiatry, Oregon Health & Science University
- 2013-2014 Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship, Oregon Health & Science University and Portland VA Hospital
- 2013 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- 2016 Addiction Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- 2020 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - de Marneffe Building, Room 222A