Amber N. Edinoff, MD
Psychiatrist in Charge, Fernside
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Amber N. Edinoff, MD, is a psychiatrist at McLean’s Fernside, an addiction recovery program within the Division of Alcohol, Drugs, and Addiction, where she cares for people with substance use concerns with and without other mental health concerns.
Dr. Edinoff is passionate about sports psychiatry, addiction psychiatry, women’s mental health, and health equity, especially in Indigenous populations. She is also a co-chair of the women in addiction psychiatry interest group for the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry and loves to both supervise and teach residents.
Education & Training
- 2009 BA in Psychology, University of California, Berkeley
- 2018 MD, University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix
- 2018-2019 Internship, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Creighton Health Alliance Phoenix
- 2019-2022 Residency, Psychiatry, LSU Health Shreveport
- 2022-2023 Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship, Mass General Brigham/McLean Hospital
- 2022 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2022 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology