Amy Gagliardi, MD
Associate Medical Director, The Pavilion
Clinical Director, Division of Women’s Mental Health
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Amy Gagliardi, MD, is associate medical director of The Pavilion where she directs the evaluation and treatment of patients with complex psychiatric and neuropsychiatric disorders. Her clinical responsibilities include the coordination of multidisciplinary psychiatric evaluations, diagnostic clarifications, medication evaluation and management, and leadership of treatment conferences. She is an assistant professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and has been immersed in clinical care of patients with major psychiatric illnesses for more than ten years.
Dr. Gagliardi is clinical director of the Division of Women’s Mental Health and has extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of trauma-related disorders, including advanced training in dialectical behavior therapy. She is also devoted to the teaching and supervision of medical students and psychiatric residents. Dr. Gagliardi has served as a consultant to multiple psychiatric practitioners throughout the Boston area.
Education & Training
- 1988 BA, University of Michigan
- 1997 MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- 1997-1998 Internship in Internal Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- 1998-2001 Residency in Psychiatry, Adult Psychiatry Residency Program, Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital
- 2000-2001 Chief Resident in Psychotherapy, Massachusetts General Hospital
- 1997-1998 Clinical Fellow in Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- 1998-2001 Clinical Fellow in Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
- 2000 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2001, 2012 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology