Angelika A. Zollfrank, MDiv, BCC, ACPE
Angelika A. Zollfrank, MDiv, BCC, ACPE, is an ordained clergy in the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America. In her role at McLean, she provides spiritual support appropriate to the spiritual orienting systems of patients, families, and staff.
Chaplain Zollfrank also leads the Mental Health Clinical Pastoral Education Program at McLean Hospital. She specializes in how spirituality and religion may be useful for coping with mental health struggles.
Education & Training
- 1992 BA in Theology, University of Tuebingen, Germany
- 1997 MDiv, University of Heidelberg, Evangelical Lutheran Church in Bavaria
- 2009-2010 Fellowship in Medical Ethics, Harvard Medical School
- 2001 Board Certification, Association Professional Chaplains
- 2006 Educator Certification, Association for Clinical Pastoral Education