McLean Hospital Title:
- Medical Director, Older Adult Program
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
After graduating from medical school in 1970, Arkadiy Stolyar, MD, spent the next twenty years as an emergency medicine physician and became interested in psychiatry after moving to the United States. Upon completion of his training, he began working in McLean Hospital as a geriatric psychiatrist in the geriatric psychiatry programs. He is currently the medical director of the Older Adult Program.
Dr. Stolyar also pursues his interest in forensic psychiatry and clinical research. He has participated in more than 90 clinical trials.
Education & Training:
- 1970 MD, Kuban Medical Institute, Krasnodar, Russia
- 1993-1994 PGY-I, Internal Medicine, BUMC-VA Program
- 1994-1995 PGY-II, Psychiatry Residency, BUMC
- 1995-1997 PGY-II & IV, St. Elizabeth-Tufts School of Medicine
- 1997-1998 Geriatric Psychiatry Fellowship, McLean Hospital
- 1998, 2008 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- 2000, 2010 Geriatric Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Belmont campus - South Belknap, Room 312