McLean Hospital Title:
- Staff Psychologist, McLean Anxiety Mastery Program, McLean School Consultation Service
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Brittany Jordan-Arthur, PhD, is a clinical psychologist specializing in evidence-based treatment for anxiety, mood, and related disorders in children, adolescents, and young adults. Dr. Jordan-Arthur is experienced with interventions promoting coping and adjustment for youth and families with complex medical and behavioral needs. She is experienced in delivering proven interventions through individual, group, family, and behavioral parent training formats. Dr. Jordan-Arthur’s program of research focuses on improving psychosocial care quality and access as well as multidisciplinary examinations of developmental psychopathology.
Dr. Jordan-Arthur is currently a staff psychologist at the McLean Anxiety Mastery Program (MAMP), an intensive group-based outpatient program for children and adolescents with anxiety disorders and OCD. Dr. Jordan-Arthur is also a member of the McLean School Consultation Service, which trains school-based mental health staff throughout Massachusetts in the use of scientifically proven mental health treatments.
Education & Training:
- 2006 BA in Psychology, Boston University
- 2015 MA in Psychology, University of South Florida
- 2018 PhD in Psychology, University of South Florida
- 2017-2018 Pre-Doctoral Internship, Pediatric Consultation/Child and Family Therapy, Kennedy Krieger Institute/Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- 2018-2019 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute/Boston Children’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2019 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Cambridge Outpatient - 799 Concord Avenue, Cambridge, MA