McLean Hospital Title:
- Staff Psychiatrist, Adult Outpatient Services
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychiatry, Part-Time
Daniel Epelbaum, MD, is a board-certified psychiatrist. He is currently the medical director of McLean’s outpatient clinic to support Hispanic patients and a staff psychiatrist at the Schizophrenia and Bipolar Outpatient Clinic. He was previously the associate medical director and interim medical director at McLean’s Appleton residential program that provides comprehensive personalized treatment to adults who have experienced psychosis, bipolar disorder, or depression with psychotic features, and may have co-occurring conditions.
He has extensive clinical experience, including outpatient, intensive outpatient, partial hospital, residential, emergency, and inpatient psychiatry treatment programs. In addition, Dr. Epelbaum has previously held leadership roles in inpatient, residential, and outpatient settings, and has served as director of psychiatry. He has had teaching responsibilities as an assistant professor of psychiatry at Yale University School of Medicine, and currently is an instructor in psychiatry, part-time, at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Epelbaum has worked as a consultant and has a private practice.
Education & Training:
- 2001 MD, University of Buenos Aires School of Medicine
- 2006-2010 Residency, Adult Psychiatry Residency Training Program, SUNY Downstate
- 2013 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- 2019 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - Service Building