Daniel Epelbaum, MD
- Instructor in Psychiatry, Part-Time
Daniel Epelbaum, MD, is a board-certified psychiatrist with extensive clinical experience across the continuum of care, including outpatient, intensive outpatient, partial hospital, residential, emergency, and inpatient psychiatry treatment programs. He is medical director of McLean’s Ambulatory Consultation Service, which he founded, as well as the Schizophrenia and Bipolar Outpatient Clinic. He was previously the medical director of McLean’s outpatient clinic to support Hispanic patients and was medical director at the Appleton residential program.
Dr. Epelbaum has held leadership roles in a variety of settings and facilities, including medical director of psychiatry. Previously, he has had academic responsibilities as an assistant professor of psychiatry at Yale University School of Medicine. Dr. Epelbaum is currently an instructor in psychiatry, part-time, at Harvard Medical School.
Education & Training
- 2001 MD, University of Buenos Aires School of Medicine
- 2006-2010 Residency, Adult Psychiatry Residency Training Program, SUNY Downstate
- 2013 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- 2019 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts