McLean Hospital Title:
- Interim Medical Director, Appleton
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychiatry, Part-Time
Daniel Epelbaum, MD, is a board-certified psychiatrist and the interim medical director at McLean’s Appleton program. He has extensive clinical experience, including outpatient, intensive outpatient, partial hospital, emergency, and inpatient psychiatry treatment programs.
In addition, Dr. Epelbaum has held leadership roles in inpatient and outpatient settings, and has served as director of psychiatry. He has had teaching responsibilities as an assistant professor of psychiatry at Yale University School of Medicine, and currently is an instructor in psychiatry, part-time, at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Epelbaum has worked as a consultant and has a private practice.
Education & Training:
- 2001 MD, University of Buenos Aires School of Medicine
- 2006-2010 Residency, Adult Psychiatry Residency Training Program, SUNY Downstate
- 2013 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- 2019 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - Appleton House, Room 310