McLean Hospital Title:
- Clinical Team Manager, McLean SouthEast Adolescent Acute Residential (ART) Program
David Shalit, LICSW, has been a clinical therapist/case manager at McLean SouthEast’s Adolescent Acute Residential Treatment Program since 2015. Mr. Shalit earned his MSW in 2008 and has been credentialed as an LICSW since 2011. He has dedicated his professional career to the human services field for almost 30 years and in a clinical capacity for 11 years.
Mr. Shalit’s specialty is working with adolescents and families and he has a lengthy history of treating adolescents and families in psychiatric crises. He also provides supervision for second-year social work graduate students at McLean SouthEast.
Education & Training:
- 1993 AD, Massasoit Community College
- 2000 BS in Social Work, Bridgewater State College
- 2008 MSW, Bridgewater State College School of Social Work
- 2011 Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Board of Registration of Social Workers, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
McLean SouthEast - 23 Issac Street, Middleborough, MA