McLean Hospital Title:
- Program Director, Belmont Adolescent Partial Hospital Program
Jessica Feinberg, LICSW, came to McLean after completing a clinical fellowship at the Yale Child Study Center. She has worked as a therapist and clinical social worker in the Adolescent Acute Residential Treatment (ART) Program since 2002. Ms. Feinberg is trained in dialectical behavior therapy and has extensive experience treating adolescents and their families, with a particular interest in treating those who struggle with substance abuse and self-injury.
Ms. Feinberg has held numerous positions within the ART including clinical social worker, clinical coordinator, and is currently program director of the Belmont Adolescent Partial Hospital Program.
Education & Training:
- 1995 BA, Wittenberg University
- 2001 MSW, Catholic University
- 2001-2002 Clinical Social Work Fellowship, Yale Child Study Center, Yale University School of Medicine
- 2004 Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Board of Registration of Social Workers, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - East House, Room 251