McLean Hospital Title:
- Psychiatrist in Charge, Short Term Unit
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Julia Lustick, MD is a staff psychiatrist on the Short Term Unit and in the Gunderson Outpatient Program for patients with borderline personality disorder and other severe personality disorders.
Dr. Lustick is psychodynamically oriented and enjoys working with individuals, couples, groups, and families as well as treating health care providers and trainees.
Education & Training:
- 2009 BA in English, Bryn Mawr College
- 2013 MD, SUNY Upstate Medical University
- 2013-2017 Residency in Adult Psychiatry, Harvard Longwood Psychiatry Residency Training Program, Brigham & Women’s Hospital/Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- 2016 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2017 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Belmont campus - Admissions Building, Room 341