Julia Lustick, MD
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Julia Lustick, MD is a staff psychiatrist on the Short Term Unit and in the Gunderson Outpatient Program for patients with borderline personality disorder and other severe personality disorders.
Dr. Lustick is psychodynamically oriented and works with individuals, couples, groups, and families. She is passionate about clinician wellness and women’s mental health and enjoys helping individuals develop and nurture positive relationships with their physical and psychological selves. Particular areas of interest include eating disorders, infertility/loss, and other peripartum challenges and transitions.
Education & Training
- 2009 BA in English, Bryn Mawr College
- 2013 MD, SUNY Upstate Medical University
- 2013-2017 Residency in Adult Psychiatry, Harvard Longwood Psychiatry Residency Training Program, Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- 2016 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2017 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology