McLean Hospital Title:
- Assistant Neuroscientist, Developmental Biopsychiatry Research Program
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Kyoko Ohashi, PhD, received her BS and MS in exercise physiology and biomechanics and sports sciences and her PhD in educational physiology from The University of Tokyo, Japan. Dr. Ohashi completed research fellowships in analysis of physiological and bio-behavioral measures in Developmental Biopsychiatry Research Program, and in MRI, fMRI, and low field magnetic stimulation in the McLean Imaging Center, both at McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Ohashi is currently an assistant neuroscientist in the Developmental Biopsychiatry Research Program and an instructor in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. She is the author of numerous journal articles and has lectured nationally and internationally.
Education & Training:
- 1991 BS in Exercise Physiology, Biomechanics and Sports Sciences, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- 1996 MS in Exercise Physiology, Biomechanics and Sports Sciences, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- 2003 PhD in Educational Physiology, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- 2004-2009 Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Developmental Biopsychiatry Research Program, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2008-2009 Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, McLean Imaging Center, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
Belmont campus - McLean Imaging Center, Room 207