McLean Hospital Title:
- Assistant in Psychology, 3East Girls Intensive and Step-Down Programs
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Clinical Fellow in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Leila Guller, PhD, is a therapist at the 3East Girls Intensive and Step-Down Programs. Dr. Guller’s clinical work is primarily with young people struggling with borderline personality disorder and risky behaviors. Her research background is in adolescent addictive behaviors.
Dr. Guller completed her graduate training at University of Kentucky. She completed her post-doctoral training at McLean Hospital and Harvard Medical School.
Education & Training:
- 2008 BS in Psychology, University of Maryland
- 2018 PhD in Clinical Psychology, University of Kentucky
- 2018-2019 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School
Belmont campus - East House, 3rd Floor