Maris Prichett, PsyD
Clinical Psychologist, 3East Partial Hospital Program
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Maris Prichett, PsyD, is a clinical psychologist in the 3East Partial Hospital Program and an instructor in psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. She has extensive experience diagnosing and treating adolescents and young adults who experience emotion dysregulation, anxiety, depression, trauma, and self-injurious and suicidal behaviors.
Dr. Prichett works with a range of treatment modalities including dialectical behavior therapy, cognitive behavior therapy, motivational interviewing, narrative therapy techniques, and family interventions.
Education & Training
- 2002 BA, Skidmore College
- 2011 PsyD, Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology
- 2010-2011 Clinical Internship, Seacoast Mental Health Center
- 2011-2013 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Metrowest Behavioral Health Center, Justice Resource Institute
- 2014 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts