Nora Gerardi, PsyD
Staff Psychologist, School Consultation Service, 3East Outpatient Program
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Dr. Nora Gerardi is a licensed psychologist with expertise in cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT). She has extensive experience with providing these evidence-based interventions for a range of disorders, including across the anxiety and mood disorder spectrums, self-injury and suicidality, disorders of emotion regulation, as well as borderline personality disorder. Dr. Gerardi is a DBT-Linehan Board of Certification, Certified Clinician™.
Dr. Gerardi is a staff psychologist in the 3East Outpatient Program and the School Consultation Service. Prior to joining McLean, she trained with Dr. Alec Miller, co-developer of DBT for adolescents, at Cognitive & Behavioral Consultants in New York. Dr. Gerardi is also an adjunct assistant professor at Queens College.
Education & Training
- 2013 BA in Psychology, University of Connecticut
- 2016 MS in School Psychology, St. John’s University
- 2018 PsyD in School Psychology, St. John’s University
- 2017-2018 Pre-doctoral Internship, Cognitive & Behavioral Consultants
- 2018-2019 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Cognitive & Behavioral Consultants
- 2021 Certified Clinician, DBT-Linehan Board of Certification
- 2022 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts