McLean Hospital Title:
- Clinical Outreach Manager, Marketing & Clinical Outreach
Pamela C. Thompson, LICSW, has more than 20 years clinical experience. She first joined McLean Hospital in 2009, working as a case manager on the Short Term Unit. Ms. Thompson left that position to work in private practice full-time, only to return to McLean Hospital in 2012 to work as the residential referral coordinator. Since 2018 she has worked as a Clinical Outreach Manager with the Marketing & Clinical Outreach department.
Since receiving her MSW in 1998, Ms. Thompson has worked in various community agencies in both Massachusetts and Maine. In the most recent years prior to joining McLean Hospital, she worked as a hospice social worker, as well as providing services and treatment to individuals living with HIV/AIDS.
Education & Training:
- 1994 BA in Psychology, University of Michigan
- 1998 Master of Social Work, University of Connecticut
- 2001-2009 Licensed Clinical Social Worker, State of Maine
- 2009 Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Board of Registration of Social Workers, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - Administration Building, Room 316