McLean Hospital Title:
- Program and Clinical Director, 3East Partial Hospital Program
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Dr. Worden is a senior child and adolescent psychologist with 15 years of experience treating adolescents, children, and families. From 2000 to 2009, Dr. Worden was the clinical director of the Adolescent Acute Residential Treatment Program’s Dual Diagnosis Unit. In 2009, she partnered with Dr. Michael Hollander and created the 3East DBT Partial Hospital Program.
She has extensive experience diagnosing and treating adolescents who engage in self-harm and struggle with suicidal ideation, as well as those with depression, anxiety, PTSD, substance use, and personality disorders. She is skilled in a wide range of therapeutic techniques, including cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, and family interventions.
Education & Training:
- 1996 BA, Bowling Green State University
- 2000 PsyD, School of Professional Psychology, Wright State University
- 1999-2000 Clinical Internship, Nova Southeastern University
- 2000-2001 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Acute Adolescent Residential Program, McLean Hospital
Belmont campus - White Building, Room 110