Simon Desjardins, MD, MBA
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Simon Desjardins, MD, MBA, is a psychiatrist at the McLean SouthEast at Oak Street Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorders Adult Inpatient Program and an instructor in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. He earned a medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, completed psychiatric residency training at the Mount Sinai Medical Center, and earned an MBA in hospital administration from the Zicklin School of Business at Baruch College.
Dr. Desjardins has a wide breadth of experience in the fields of psychiatry and psychology. He has expertise in psychotic disorders, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, and personality disorders in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
Education & Training
- 2003 BA in Music Performance, University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth
- 2011 MD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- 2016 MBA in Hospital Administration, Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College
- 2011-2012 Internship, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- 2012-2014 Residency in Psychiatry, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- 2014-2015 Chief Resident in Psychiatry, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- 2015 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- 2020 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts