Victoria Sheppard, PhD
Staff Psychologist, 3East DBT Outpatient Clinic
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry, Part-Time
Victoria Sheppard, PhD, is a licensed psychologist specializing in dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) for children and adolescents with anxiety disorders, mood disorders, and traits of borderline personality disorder. She has extensive experience delivering evidence-based services to children and adolescents with multi-problem presentations in a variety of settings including public and therapeutic schools, as well as outpatient and residential levels of care.
Dr. Sheppard also works with teachers, clinical program staff, and parents of emotionally dysregulated youth in a consultative and coaching capacity. In addition to working as a staff psychologist in McLean’s 3East DBT Outpatient Clinic, Dr. Sheppard is an adjunct professor at Boston College.
Education & Training
- 2010 BA in Psychology, Millsaps College
- 2012 MA in Psychology, Teachers College, Columbia University
- 2019 PhD in School Psychology, University of Massachusetts Boston
- 2018-2019 Pre-Doctoral Internship, Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- 2021 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts