Policies updated March 2, 2021
For the safety of our patients and our staff, McLean Hospital continues to encourage virtual visits with friends and family via FaceTime or Zoom, however, we are also allowing limited in-person visits. If you are scheduled to visit someone on one of the McLean campuses, please read the following information.
Day of Visit
- Please complete the COVID-19 pre-screen questionnaire online
- As a reminder, if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID or have had a COVID exposure within the last 14 days, please postpone your visit
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled visit to allow time for you to check in at Security and walk to our unit
- Once you arrive on the Belmont campus, and before going to the unit, please proceed to the Security Office in the Admissions Building
- If you are visiting someone at McLean SouthEast in Middleborough, please visit the Security desk in the front lobby
- At Security, you will be asked to confirm that you do not have any COVID-19 symptoms
- Upon attesting, you will be asked to sanitize your hands and be provided a hospital-issued mask, which you must wear properly covering your mouth and nose for your entire visit
During Your Visit
For your safety and ours, we ask that you adhere to the following regulations during your visit.
- Please be aware, the maximum visit time allowed is 45 minutes
- Always wear the hospital-issued mask properly while on hospital grounds
- Please maintain a 6-foot distance from other people while on hospital grounds
- Please do not eat or drink during your visit
- Please do not bring outside food or drink to your visit
- Only one visitor is allowed per visit
Following Your Visit
Within 72-hours of your visit, if you develop symptoms of COVID (a new cough, loss of smell and or taste, fever, sore throat, muscle aches or shortness of breath) or test positive for COVID, please immediately notify the unit you visited.
Looking for More Information?
At McLean, we are dedicated to supporting our patients and their families through the coronavirus pandemic. Find access to our patient-focused resources.