McLean Hospital Title:
- Assistant Medical Director, The Pavilion
- Senior Investigator, Laboratory for the Study of Adult Development
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Part-Time
D. Bradford Reich, MD, has been an attending psychiatrist at McLean Hospital since 1990. Working as an inpatient attending from 1990-2007, he had positions in the psychotic disorders and dissociative disorders and trauma programs. Between 2010 and 2012, he served as an attending psychiatrist at the Gunderson Residence. Currently, Dr. Reich is the assistant medical director of The Pavilion, as well as an attending psychiatrist at the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Institute and in the prolonged exposure track of the 3East Partial Hospital Program.
Since 1992, Dr. Reich has been involved in research related to borderline personality disorder and bipolar disorder. He has published studies on the pharmacotherapy of PTSD and affective instability in borderline personality disorder. He is currently engaged in a study of the neural correlates of affective instability in borderline personality disorder and bipolar II disorder.
Education & Training:
- 1979 BA, Columbia College
- 1986 MD, Yale University School of Medicine
- 1987-1990 Residency, Department of Psychiatry, Yale School of Medicine
- 1991 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Belmont campus - Wyman Building, Room 006