McLean Hospital Title:
- Assistant Neuroscientist, Laboratory for Translational and Affective Neuroscience
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Emily L. Belleau, PhD, completed her doctoral studies in clinical psychology at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee under the mentorship of Christine Larson, PhD. After completing a clinical internship at the University of Mississippi Clinical Psychology Consortium, she joined the Laboratory for Translational and Affective Neuroscience, directed by Dr. Diego Pizzagalli, as a clinical and research post-doctoral fellow. In January 2019, she was promoted to instructor in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, and is a assistant neuroscientist at McLean Hospital.
Her research focuses on using multimodal neuroimaging techniques to examine neurobiological mechanisms underlying stress-related disorders, particularly major depressive disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder.
Education & Training:
- 2008 BS in Psychology, Pennsylvania State University
- 2016 PhD in Clinical Psychology, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- 2015-2016 Clinical Internship, University of Mississippi Medical Center/GV, Sonny Montgomery VA Medical Center Psychology Training Consortium
- 2016-2019 Clinical and Research Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Laboratory for Translational and Affective Neuroscience, McLean Hospital
Belmont campus - de Marneffe Building, Room 231