Heidi Browne, MD
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Heidi Browne, MD, is a board-certified general adult psychiatrist who provides both medication management and psychotherapy. She has expertise in obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) and trauma-spectrum disorders.
Currently, Dr. Browne is the associate medical director of the Hill Center, a clinical program specializing in the treatment of trauma-related disorders. She is also a staff psychiatrist at the OCD Institute.
Education & Training
- 2008 BS in Neuroscience, Brown University
- 2016 MD, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- 2016-2020 Residency in Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- 2020 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2020 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology