Jesse M. Crosby, PhD
Clinical Associate, Department of Psychology
- Lecturer on Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Jesse M. Crosby, PhD, is a clinical associate at McLean Hospital and a lecturer on psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. He also manages a private practice in clinical and consulting psychology in Lexington, Massachusetts.
Dr. Crosby has specialized clinical and research experience with perfectionism, OCD and related disorders, anxiety, and behavioral addictions. His work is focused on identifying important processes and techniques for effective treatment with a specialization in acceptance and commitment therapy and cognitive behavior therapy.
Education & Training
- 2005 BM in Jazz Studies, Brigham Young University
- 2010 MS in Psychology, Utah State University
- 2012 PhD in Psychology, Utah State University
- 2011-2012 Internship in Clinical Psychology, McLean Hospital
- 2012-2014 Research Post-Doctoral Fellowship, OCD Institute, McLean Hospital
- 2014 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts