McLean Hospital Title:
- Senior Staff Psychologist, Behavioral Health Partial Hospital Program
- Associate Director, Psychology Training
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Matthew Schrock, PhD, is a senior staff psychologist at the Behavioral Health Partial Hospital Program at McLean Hospital. He has extensive training and experience in the delivery of empirically-supported treatments for mood and anxiety disorders.
Dr. Schrock is also associate director of Psychology Training and the McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School Doctoral Internship in Clinical Psychology. He is a primary supervisor for McLean’s nationally recognized, APA approved, pre-doctoral internship in clinical psychology and is extensively involved in the training of students and early-career psychologists.
Education & Training:
- 1998 BA, Eckerd College
- 2012 PhD, University of Louisville
- 2011-2012 Pre-Doctoral Internship, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2012-2013 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2014 Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - Recreation Building, Room G04