McLean Hospital Title:
- Director, Cellular Neuropsychiatry Laboratory, Program for Neuropsychiatric Research
- Associate Neurogeneticist
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Donna L. McPhie, PhD, received her doctorate in physiology and biophysics with a specialization in neuroscience from Georgetown University. Her research focuses on the characterization of potential mechanisms behind bioenergetic and myelination abnormalities seen in a number of psychiatric conditions and how they may be disrupted by disease.
Dr. McPhie is the director of the Cellular Neuropsychiatry Laboratory within the Program for Neuropsychiatric Research at McLean Hospital and an instructor in psychiatry and Harvard Medical School. She is a member of the Society for Neuroscience and author of numerous journal articles.
Education & Training:
- 1984 BA in Biology, Boston University
- 1994 PhD in Physiology and Biophysics, Georgetown University
- 1994-1996 Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Molecular Neurobiology, Harvard Medical School
Belmont campus - Mailman Research Center, Room 223D