McLean Hospital Title:
- MR Physicist, McLean Imaging Center
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Chun S. Zuo, PhD, received his BS in physical chemistry from Fudan University in Shanghai, China and his PhD in physical chemistry from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. After graduation, Dr. Zuo received his post-doctoral training, focusing on magnetic resonance imaging and spectroscopy at the NMR-Center at Massachusetts General Hospital. He joined the Radiology Department at Deaconess Hospital (now Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center), as a MR physicist in 1994 and was certified in MR physics by American Broad of Medical Physics in 2000.
Dr. Zuo joined the McLean Imaging Center in 2002. His current research interests are focused on the application of magnetic resonance imaging and spectroscopy in the research and treatment of substance addiction and psychiatric disorders.
Education & Training:
- 1982 BS in Chemistry, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- 1990 PhD in Chemistry, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- 1990-1993 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, MGH-Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Center and Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary/Harvard Medical School
- 2000 MR Physics, American Board of Medical Physics
Belmont campus - McLean Imaging Center, Room 136