McLean Hospital Title:
- Director of Clinical Services, 3East Boys Intensive Program
Candace K. Eddy, LICSW, is a certified DBT therapist and a board-approved clinical social work supervisor. She has experience as the lead therapist at acute pediatric and adolescent inpatient programs, a group home for adolescent adjudicated sex offenders, and residential treatment programs. Ms. Eddy enjoys providing professional training and consultation in DBT, and has experience facilitating skills training to family members through Family Connections.
Ms. Eddy moved to McLean Hospital in 2016 to help open the 3East Boys Intensive Program, where she serves as the director of clinical services. She provides specialized DBT treatment and evidence-based trauma care to adolescent males struggling with severe emotion dysregulation. As a certified yoga instructor, she offers yoga and body awareness classes in order to help patients integrate skills for mindfulness, breath work, and mind-body connection. In addition, Ms. Eddy provides specialized treatment to adults who are diagnosed with complex PTSD via the McLean DBT-PTSD training clinic.
Education & Training:
- 2003 BA Psychology, University of Nevada, Reno
- 2007 MSW, University of Nevada, Reno
- 2009 Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Board of Examiners for Social Workers, Nevada
- 2016 Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Board of Registration of Social Workers, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2017 Certified Clinician, DBT-Linehan Board of Certification
Belmont campus - East House, Room 222