McLean Hospital Title:
- Physician Assistant, Child and Adolescent OCD Institute
Chun Wing (John) Lee, PA-C, is a board-certified physician assistant (PA) practicing in child and adolescent psychiatry. In addition to his experience treating a broad range of psychiatric disorders across a continuum of intensive levels of care, he has several years of specialized expertise in obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) and anxiety disorders in youth.
Mr. Lee currently serves as a psychiatric PA for McLean’s Child and Adolescent OCD Institute (OCDI Jr.).
Education & Training:
- 2012 BS in Cell and Molecular Biology, University of Minnesota Duluth
- 2017 MPAS, Marquette University
- 2017 Physician Assistant, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- 2019 MCSR Physician Assistant, Board of Registration of Physician Assistants, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - East House, Room 158