McLean Hospital Title:
- Medical Director, Borden Cottage
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Lecturer on Psychiatry
Dr. Goggans oversees a team of professionals providing residential treatment for patients with substance use disorders, many of whom present with co-occurring psychiatric disorders.
Dr. Goggans is a lecturer on psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. He is also a distinguished life fellow of the American Psychiatric Association and a fellow of the American Society of Addiction Medicine.
Education & Training:
- 1971 BA, Amherst College
- 1977 MD, Baylor College of Medicine
- 1977-1979 Resident in Psychiatry, University of California San Francisco Medical Center
- 1980-1981 Resident in Psychiatry, Stanford University Medical Center
- 1984, 2006, 2018 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- 1993, 2010, 2018 Addiction Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- 2015 Addiction Medicine, American Board of Addiction Medicine
- 2018 Addiction Medicine, American Board of Preventive Medicine
Borden Cottage - Camden, ME