McLean Hospital Title:
- Clinical Director, McLean School Nurse Liaison Project
Julie Love, MSN, APRN, PMHNP-BC, has been the director of the McLean School Nurse Liaison Project since its creation in 2015. Ms. Love has been a nurse practitioner and psychiatric nurse for 20 years, working with people of all ages in a wide range of settings. She has also been a nursing instructor, teaching pediatrics, maternity, and psychiatric nursing for several Boston area nursing schools.
Previously, Ms. Love has worked as a school nurse in Somerville, and a camp nurse in New Hampshire. She is passionate about promoting respect and compassion for people with mental illness.
Education & Training:
- 1989 BA in Comparative Religions, Swarthmore College
- 1998 MSN, MGH Institute of Health Professions
- 2017 CAGS, Northeastern University
- 1997 Registered Nurse, Board of Registration in Nursing, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 1999 Certified Nurse Practitioner, Board of Registration in Nursing, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2017 MCSR Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, Board of Registration in Nursing, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2017 Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing, American Nurses Credentialing Center
McLean SouthEast - 23 Isaac Street, Middleborough, MA