Kathryn D. Boger, PhD, ABPP
Clinical Consultant, McLean Anxiety Mastery Program
- Assistant Professor of Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Kathryn D. Boger, PhD, ABPP, is board certified in clinical child and adolescent psychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology and specializes in cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) for anxiety and mood disorders. She has extensive training and experience in the delivery of evidence-based treatments, in both outpatient and residential levels of care. Most recently, she has extended her work to schools.
Dr. Boger is a found and clinical consultant at the McLean Anxiety Mastery Program and the McLean School Consultation Program. In 2011, she was the recipient of the Andrew P. Merrill Memorial Research Fellowship through McLean Hospital.
Education & Training
- 2001 BA, Williams College
- 2004 MA in Clinical Psychology, Boston University
- 2009 PhD in Clinical Psychology, Boston University
- 2008-2009 Pre-Doctoral Internship, May Institute
- 2009-2010 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2010 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2017 Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, American Board of Professional Psychology