McLean Hospital Title:
- Assistant Psychologist, Pathways Academy
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Marianne C. Clinton, PhD, is a licensed psychologist for Pathways Academy, McLean Hospital’s year-round, therapeutic, day school serving children with autism and related disorders. Dr. Clinton has a wide range of clinical experience across the care spectrum including school settings, outpatient clinics, residential treatment, and emergency departments.
Dr. Clinton is particularly passionate about engaging parents and caregivers in treatment. Her doctoral research thesis focused on psychological and contextual factors that influence parent engagement among low-income parents and caregivers.
Education & Training:
- 2010 BA in Psychology, University of Maryland
- 2018 PhD in School Psychology, Michigan State University
- 2019 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - East House, Room 111A