McLean Hospital Title:
- Program Director, McLean SouthEast Adolescent Services
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Assistant Professor of Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Mark Picciotto, PhD, has worked in the areas of residential and hospital treatment of adolescents for 30 years. He has held clinical and administrative leadership positions including director of adolescent services at Pembroke Hospital (1990-1995), clinical director at Boston IRTP (1995-2000), and program director at Taunton Hospital Adolescent Inpatient Unit (2000-2003).
Since 2003, Dr. Picciotto has run the McLean SouthEast Adolescent Treatment Program (ART). Subsequently, Adolescent Services have expanded to include the McLean SouthEast Adolescent Partial Hospital Program, the Child and Adolescent OCD Institute (OCDI Jr.), the Massachusetts Child Psychiatry Access Program (MCPAP), and the McLean School Nurse Liaison Program. Dr. Picciotto has been committed to high quality care for patients, and training of new professionals in every field, in all of the services for which he is responsible.
Education & Training:
- 1978 BS in Applied Biology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- 1981 Med in Counseling Psychology, Boston University
- 1987 PhD in Counseling Psychology, Michigan State University
- 1984-1985 Internship in Clinical Psychology, Boston VA Outpatient Clinic
McLean SouthEast - 23 Isaac Street, Middleborough, MA, Room B124